Asynchronous Tracking Code bank of america construction loans: Residential Construction Loans

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Residential Construction Loans

Residential Construction Loans

Today’s modern day construction loan is usually a one-time close, one set of loan fees construction to perm or permanent loan. The construction loan includes the construction loan period and long term financing to build a dream home.

Construction Lending Features:

* Lot Loans
* Construction
* Demo & Rebuild
* Remodel
* Rehabilitation

Lot loans up to $1,500,000

Construction financing to $3,000,000 standard and up to $8,000,000 for High Net Worth eligible.

Lock permanent loan up-front for up to 24 months on ARM and Fixed loan products.
Construction Loan Highlights

Overview
Single close construction to permanent financing.

Loan Purpose
Purchase, finance and cash-out refinance

Products/Pricing
Construction phase: Prime based, interest only based on the amount disbursed. Permanent phase: Lock First allows the permanent financing to be locked prior to beginning construction. Lock After floats the permanent financing until after construction is completed. See daily rate sheet for pricing.

Processes
Modified/Standard (Full Doc), LoanQuick, Asset Based Stated Income

Occupancy
Primary residence, second home, investment (rental) property.

Property Type
New construction, remodel or rehabilitation of: 1 unit, PUDs Attached and detached dwellings (i.e. PUDs, town homes) are permitted for both ground up and remodeling. 2 Units. Pre-starts (homes already under construction) are permitted provided there is no delinquency on the existing construction financing.

Not permitted: Condos, coops, manufactured homes, commercial, mixed use, apartments, development projects and spec homes.

Construction Loan Terms
Construction phase (months) 4, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24

Interest Rates
Required Standard. Can be waived under certain circumstances.

Contingency Reserves
Required Standard. 5% on Ground Up and Non-Structural Rehabs. 10% on remodels. Can be waived under certain circumstances.

Owner/Builder
By exception only. Owner/Builder requires a licensed contractor as a project manager. Specific requirements apply throughout the construction phase regarding the Project Manager's responsibilities.

Fees
Commitment fee: Lot Loans - $550; CTP Loans - $700. Draw administration fee: 25 bps, with a minimum of $995.

Draw Allowance:
Construction term: <=6 mos.: 5draws, 9mos.: 9 draws, 12 to 15 mos.: 14 draws, >=18mos.: 18 draws. Additional draws can be purchased for $250/each

Appraisals
For loan amounts greater than $1,000,000, 2 appraisals are required. Appraiser must be on the lender approved list.

Qualifying Rates
Lock first: qualify at Note Rate for: Fixed Rates, 10/1, 7/1, 5/1, & 3/1
Lock After: Qualify at Note Rate + 1% (using par pricing) for: Fixed Rates, 10/1, 7/1, 5/1, & 3/1. Qualify at Fully indexed + 2% for: 1 Mo, 6 Mo, and 1/1 LIBOR

ARM Caps
5/2/5 for: 5/1, 7/1, 10/1 T-Bill and LIBOR
2/2/6 for: 1 yr, 3/1 T-Bill and LIBOR

Special Construction Reserves
Transition Ratio
6 months PITI - conditions apply
Waive Financed Interest Reserve

Valuation and Loan Amount Calculation
The loan amount will be calculated using the LESSER of: 1) total acquisition costs multiplied by LTC matrix (95% LTC to $650M; 90% LTC to $1.5MM, OR 2) appraised value multiplied by LTV.

Pre-Closing Asset Accounting
In addition to bank account balances, brokerage accounts, retirement accounts, etc., recent (within 24 mos.) payment toward lot purchase, and prepaid expenses for hard and soft costs related to the project can be considered as pre-closing assets (if properly documented).

Early Delivery/Prepayment Penalty
The loan is subject to a 1% penalty is any of the following occurs: 1) Borrower requests to roll to permanent phase prior to the end of the committed construction term; 2) Loan fails to roll to permanent phase; 3) Once rolled to the permanent phase, if the permanent loan is paid off prior to 4months and 4 monthly payments.
Full Doc LTV Matrix

Modified/Standard (Full Document)

Purchase and Rate/Term Finance
Primary LTV Loan Amount FICO
95% $500,000 720
80% $1,000,000 680
75% $1,500,000 680
75% $3,000,000 720
Second
85% $500,000 680
80% $700,000 680
70% $1,000,000 680
65% $1,500,000 680

Cash Out Refinancing
Primary LTV Loan Amount Max Cash Out FICO
80% $500,000 $250,000 700
80% $500,000 $500,000 700
70% $700,000 $700,000 680
65% $1,000,000 $700,000 680
50% $1,500,000 $700,000 680
LoanQuick

Overview
LoanQuick is a process featuring preferred documentation for loans that meet minimum FICO score and debt ratio requirements

Credit Score and Qualifying Ratio Requirements
Conforming FICO Max Ratio
Salaried >=720 45.00%
660-719 40.00%
Self-Employed >=720 45.00%
660-719 40.00%

Non-Conforming FICO Max Ratio
Salaried and >=720 45.00%
Self-Employed 660-719 40.00%

Preferred Documentation Features

Salaried (two year work history required)
1 YTD pay stub (most recent computer generated), 1 W-2 Form (for most recent year)

Self-Employed (Borrower owned for 2 years minimum)
1 year 1040 (pages 1 & 2 only of most recent year), Sched. A required for commissioned income.
Not Required: Business Returns, K-1s, Balance Sheet, P&L.

Bonus/Overtime
Same as Salaried. Average of YTD &w-2

Commission Income
If commission income is <25% of total, use salaried doc. If commission income is >=25% of total us Self-Employed documentation.

Other Income Sources

Assets
Purchase: 1 month bank statement. Refinance: Not required

Reserves
Purchase: Two months PITI. Refinance: None. Subject to additional construction reserves requirements (i.e. Transitional, Contingency & Interest Reserves)

Important Documentation Requirement
Signed 4506-T required

LTV/Loan Amount Matrix
Use Modified/Standard (Full Document) LTV matrix (Cash-out not allowed). FICO requirements differ than Standard/Modified process type.
High Net Worth Program

Overview
A Full Document initiative designed to offer expanded loan amount and LTV/CLTV parameters on Non-Conforming loan amounts available through Mortgage to High net-worth clients who have $500,000 or more in investable post-close assets. Real estate, loan proceeds, stock options, restricted stock and personal property will not be counted as part of the $500,000 or more in investable post close assets. Investable assets are defined as the face value of deposit accounts, unrestricted stocks, bonds, pledged PAM account assets and retirement accounts held by the individual who is personally liable on the loan. Assets held in a revocable trust may be used provided the trust document states that the borrower has power the revoke the trust. The assets held in trust must be of the investable quality stated above.

Total Debt Ratio
<=45% Assets Two (2) most recent consecutive months' statements and or other documents are required to verify a minimum of $500,000 in investable post-close assets. LTV/Loan Amount Matrix Purchase and Rate/Term Refinance Primary LTV Loan Amount FICO 90% $600,000 680 85% $800,000 680 80% $2,000,000 680 75% $3,500,000 720 65% $5,000,000 720 50% $8,000,000 720 Second 85% $500,000 680 80% $1,000,000 680 75% $2,000,000 680 70% $3,000,000 720 65% $4,000,000 720 50% $5,000,000 720 Cash Out Refinance Primary LTV Loan Amount FICO 80% $1,000,000 680 80% $1,500,000 720 75% $2,500,000 720 65% $4,000,000 720 50% $5,000,000 720 Second 80% $800,000 680 75% $1,500,000 720 70% $2,000,000 720 65% $3,000,000 720 60% $4,000,000 720 50% $5,000,000 720 Conditions, Restrictions, and Other Requirements: Asset Based Stated Income Overview The Asset Based Stated Income Program (ABIP) is designed to utilize verified assets to support the income stated on application. Income stated on this application must appear reasonable for the applicant to be considered. Stated Income Checklist required. Total Debt Ratios Fixed 38%; Arm 40% Pre-Closing Liquid Assets Pre-closing assets = to 6 mos. Stated Income. 100% of retirement and stock accounts can be utilized. 3 months bank statements or other verification required. (See reverse for more information) Reserves 6 months PITI (plus any other construction specific reserve requirements i.e. Transitional Ratios, Contingency Reserves, Interest Reserves, etc.) Credit Scores Fixed Rate (Purchase and Rate & Term): * For a LTV <=75%, the minimum FICO score is 680 * For a LTV >75%, the minimum FICO score is 700
* For Loan amounts over $1.5MM, min. FICO score is 720

ARM (Purchase and Rate & Term):

* Conforming Loan Amounts:
o For a LTV <=80%, the minimum FICO score is 680 o For a LTV >80%, the minimum FICO score is 700
* Non-Conforming Loan Amounts:
o For LTVs, the minimum FICO score is 700
o For loan amounts over $1.5mm, min. FICO score is 720

Fixed Rate and ARM (Cash Out Refinance):

* The minimum FICO score is 700.

Important Documentation Requirements

* Signed 4506-T required
* Signed "Borrower(s) Acknowledgement of Stated Income Amount"

LTV/Loan Amount Matrix

Purchase and Rate/Term Refinance
Primary LTV Loan Amount
95% $500,000
80% $1,000,000
75% $2,000,000 Fixed
75% $3,000,000 ARMS
Second
85% $500,000
80% $700,000
70% $1,000,000
65% $1,500,000

Cash Out Refinance
Primary LTV Loan Amount Max Cash Out
80% $500,000 $500,000
70% $700,000 $700,000
65% $1,000,000 $700,000
50% $1,500,000 $700,000

33 comments:

  1. These financing options may be used for both owners and contractors. This facility might include the price of the land so it's totally depend on the lending company. You should be cautious since these advances contain a lot more pit falls as compared to any other loan. Therefore, it is preferred that whenever you select a loan company then perform some research. There are a lot of credible companies out there like http://www.californiaconstructionloans.com/ that you can count on. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iI’m lauriel from New York, United States. I lost my job a few months back after my divorce with my wife. I tried everything positive to make sure I took good care of my kids but all failed, and I was in debt which makes everything worse. I was kicked out of my home and i had to live with my neighbor after pleading with her to allow me to stay with her for some days while I figured out how to get a home which she agreed to, but no one was willing to help anymore. I bumped into this page from google and I was excited about this, then I contacted the hackersBill Dean. I had just $200, so I pleaded with them to help me because of my condition but they never accepted. I believed in this, so I managed to pawn a few things and got $500. I ordered the $10,000 card and I got my card delivered to me by Ups 4 days later. I never believed my eyes! I was excited and upset as well, I managed to withdraw $2000 on the ATM and $2500 the second day. I went to Walmart and a grocery store and bought a couple of things for $3000. The card got blocked the third day and I contacted them and I was told it's a mistake from my end. I’m so happy, I have started all over again and have a good apartment with my kids you can contact him through is via email (globalatmcardhackingservice@gmail.com)or his whatsap contact (+1 301-887-5071)

      Delete
  2. Good post ! There are organizations that will let you access money in the amount of all around as long as you repay it in the guidelines with their repayment framework. mortgage companies houston txprovide residential and commercial loan for your need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read your blog its really informative and helpful keep updating with newer post on Emi calculator housing loan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good day to you all of you my name is Christopher Miles, I'm from USA, Texas, am very happy as am writing the testimony how i got my loan from this loan lender, i believe God has a plan for me, after i was been scammed of my money by many so called loan lenders, i was deceived and almost thought of taking my life, but God has a purpose for me, if you want to get a loan from any company you have to chose Mike Johnson Firm, when i was first started with him, i thought he was like the rest, and to my Greatest surprise i got the loan of $69,000.00 in my account and that was the Exact amount i applied for in his company, and you that is feeling that there no hope for you? is a lie because if you are interested in getting any type of loan, you can contact him via email, his email is: mikejohnsonfirm@yahoo.com, God Bless you like he blessed me with Mr Mike Johnson by getting my loan after been falling in the hands of scams.

    Thanks.
    Christopher Miles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Financing for residential property is easy compared to commercial land. Know about the different criteria on commercial loan rates vs residential financing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me and the wife is trying to build a house in florida on Land I own, but reside in california at the moment. Can I get a construction loan in one state to build a house in another?

    ReplyDelete
  7. How I Got My Loan From A Genuine And Reliable Loan Company

    My name is Mrs RODNEY BRITTANY NICOLE. I live in United State Of America working here I am from Philippines and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my Company and my Family situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $300,000,00 and was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduce me to MR IBRAHIM MUSA,and he lend me the loan without any stress,you can contact him at (powerfinance7@gmail.com)

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM
    **********************
    Your full name:
    Country/State:
    Loan Amount:
    Duration
    Phone:
    Monthly income:
    Occupation:

    Awaiting your swift response.
    May Allah bless you.
    IBRAHIM MUSA
    power Financial Service Pvt.
    Contact Him At :powerfinance7@gmail.com
    WhatsApp Number +919717357946

    ReplyDelete
  8. Apply for a loan

    Do you need business loan, personal loan, auto-loan, agricultural loan, or project funding? We have good news for you. Flora National Finance, setup a national lending

    institution to give support to public companies and private companies sector's and also to individuals.This is to support financial status round the world.apply for a

    loan today .we assure you the best offer.your happiness is our priorities .We offer loan to various part of the world. Asia, Australia/Oceania, Europe, North America,

    South America and Africa, Antarctica.Contact us for more information. (floralenders001@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello guys! Me and my partner are looking now for some Dorchester contractors for our new construction. What are the best companies out there that can really help us? Do you guys have any ideas? Thanks for advice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are a fully registered and certified loan firm, that offers secured and unsecured loans to individuals and companies at a very low interest rate of 2%. We offer long and short term loans.Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.We are a group of energetic and experienced loan professionals with thorough knowledge of financial markets.In general we offer mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans construction loans car loans, hotel loans Xmas loans Our interest rate is 2% per annual repaid, our loan takes a maximum of 3 working days to get to all approved customers across the globe.You can contact us via
    elvinloancompany@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello everyone, I'm Patricia Sherman in Oklahoma USA right now. I would like to share with you my experience of borrowing USD $185,000.00 to clear my bank draft and start a new business. It all started when I lost my house and I took my stuff because of the bank policy and I met some bills and some personal needs. So I became very desperate and started looking for funds in every way. Fortunately for me, a friend of mine, Linda told me about a credit company firm, I was intrigued by the fraud, but I was intrigued by my situation and had no choice but to get advice from my friend about this company. contacting them really doubted me because of my past experience with online lenders, did you know that little? '' Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com This company has been very helpful to me and my colleague and today, thanks to this credit company, the proud owner of well-organized work and responsibilities, they smiled back at me. So if you really need to grow or start your own business, or if you really need to borrow money in any financial hardship, we recommend you find a financial development opportunity in your business today. {E-mail:} Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com ... online for credit not a victim of scam. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello everyone, I'm Patricia Sherman in Oklahoma USA right now. I would like to share with you my experience of borrowing USD $185,000.00 to clear my bank draft and start a new business. It all started when I lost my house and I took my stuff because of the bank policy and I met some bills and some personal needs. So I became very desperate and started looking for funds in every way. Fortunately for me, a friend of mine, Linda told me about a credit company firm, I was intrigued by the fraud, but I was intrigued by my situation and had no choice but to get advice from my friend about this company. contacting them really doubted me because of my past experience with online lenders, did you know that little? '' Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com This company has been very helpful to me and my colleague and today, thanks to this credit company, the proud owner of well-organized work and responsibilities, they smiled back at me. So if you really need to grow or start your own business, or if you really need to borrow money in any financial hardship, we recommend you find a financial development opportunity in your business today. {E-mail:} Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com / whats-app number +393511617486.... online for credit not a victim of scam Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello everyone, I am Daniel Gibbie, i saw a testimony online about how one Terry Gonzales got His Loan from this legit loan lender. I"m currently living in USA. i was stuck in a financial situation and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never was successful, and most banks declined my credit ,do not fall prey to some of those hoodlums that call them self money lender they are all scam, all they want is your money and you well not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I decided to try this man being that He is a man of GOD. I contacted Dr. Dave Logan. The most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 48 hours so I will advice you to contact Dr. Dave Logan if you are interested in getting a loan contact Him via email: daveloganloanfirm@gmail.com and Call/Text: +1(501)800-0690

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are a fully registered and certified loan firm, that offers secured and unsecured loans to individuals and companies at a very low interest rate of 2%. We offer long and short term loans.Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.We are a group of energetic and experienced loan professionals with thorough knowledge of financial markets.In general we offer mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans construction loans car loans, hotel loans Xmas loans Our interest rate is 2% per annual repaid, our loan takes a maximum of 3 working days to get to all approved customers across the globe.You can contact us via
    elvinloancompany@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. We are a fully registered and certified loan firm, that offers secured and unsecured loans to individuals and companies at a very low interest rate of 2%. We offer long and short term loans.Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.We are a group of energetic and experienced loan professionals with thorough knowledge of financial markets.In general we offer mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans construction loans car loans, hotel loans Xmas loans Our interest rate is 2% per annual repaid, our loan takes a maximum of 3 working days to get to all approved customers across the globe.You can contact us via
    elvinloancompany@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. We are a fully registered and certified loan firm, that offers secured and unsecured loans to individuals and companies at a very low interest rate of 2%. We offer long and short term loans.Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.We are a group of energetic and experienced loan professionals with thorough knowledge of financial markets.In general we offer mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans construction loans car loans, hotel loans Xmas loans Our interest rate is 2% per annual repaid, our loan takes a maximum of 3 working days to get to all approved customers across the globe.You can contact us via
    elvinloancompany@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. We are a fully registered and certified loan firm, that offers secured and unsecured loans to individuals and companies at a very low interest rate of 2%. We offer long and short term loans.Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.We are a group of energetic and experienced loan professionals with thorough knowledge of financial markets.In general we offer mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans construction loans car loans, hotel loans Xmas loans Our interest rate is 2% per annual repaid, our loan takes a maximum of 3 working days to get to all approved customers across the globe.You can contact us via
    elvinloancompany@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. We are a fully registered and certified loan firm, that offers secured and unsecured loans to individuals and companies at a very low interest rate of 2%. We offer long and short term loans.Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.We are a group of energetic and experienced loan professionals with thorough knowledge of financial markets.In general we offer mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans construction loans car loans, hotel loans Xmas loans Our interest rate is 2% per annual repaid, our loan takes a maximum of 3 working days to get to all approved customers across the globe.You can contact us via
    elvinloancompany@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. We are a fully registered and certified loan firm, that offers secured and unsecured loans to individuals and companies at a very low interest rate of 2%. We offer long and short term loans.Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.We are a group of energetic and experienced loan professionals with thorough knowledge of financial markets.In general we offer mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans construction loans car loans, hotel loans Xmas loans Our interest rate is 2% per annual repaid, our loan takes a maximum of 3 working days to get to all approved customers across the globe.You can contact us via
    elvinloancompany@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. My name is Sara Johnson, I live in california U.S.A and i am a happy woman today? I told my self that any Loan lender that could change my Life and that of my family after been scammed severally by these online loan lenders, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to Them. he gave happiness to me and my family, although at first i found it hard to trust him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, i was in need of a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life all over as a single parents with 2 kids, I met this honest and GOD fearing loan lender online Dr. Dave Logan that helped me with a loan of $300,000.00 U.S. Dollars, he is indeed a GOD fearing man, working with a reputable loan company. If you are in need of loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact him on (daveloganloanfirm@gmail.com and Call/Text: +1(501)800-0690 ) .. and inform them Sara Johnson directed you.. Thanks. Blessed Be.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello everyone I am here to testify how I got my loan without stress. I had fallen into the hands of many scammers but a friend introduced me to Sabin Loan Service. They helped me and directed me through the right procedure to get my loan without stress. Are you in need of financial assistance emergency loan or btc crediting,you can contact them via WhatsApp +79267494861 or inbox now at sabinhelps@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A GENUINE FINANCE COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    I am Mrs,Leores J Miguel by name, I live in United State Of America, who have been a scam victim to so many fake lenders online between November last year till July this year but i thank my creator so much that he has finally smiled on me by directing me to this new lender who put a smile on my face this year 2020 and he did not scam me and also by not deceiving or lying to me and my friends but however this lending firm is BENJAMIN LOAN INVESTMENTS FINANCE (drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com) gave me 2% loan which amount is $900,000.00 united states dollars after my agreement to their company terms and conditions and one significant thing i love about this loan company is that they are fast and unique. {Dr.Benjamin Scarlet Owen} can also help you with a legit loan offer. He Has also helped some other colleagues of mine. If you need a genuine loan without cost/stress he his the right loan lender to wipe away your financial problems and crisis today. BENJAMIN LOAN INVESTMENTS FINANCE holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly via Call/Text: +1(415)630-7138 Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    When it comes to financial crisis and loan then BENJAMIN LOAN INVESTMENTS FINANCE is the place to go please just tell him I Mrs. Leores Miguel direct you Good Luck....

    ReplyDelete
  23. HELLO, I am Rebecca Michaelson by name living in Europe. Here is a good news for those interested. There is away you can earn money without stress contact (THOMAS FREDDIE) for a blank [ATM CARD] today and be among the lucky once who are benefiting from this cards. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine anywhere in the world. I got my master card from a good Hacker on the internet, with this ATM Card I am able to collect $5000 dollars every day via contacts:
    +1 (985) 465-8370 {thomasunlimitedhackers@gmail.com}
    I was very poor but this card have made me rich and happy, If you want to get this opportunity to become rich and establish your business then apply for this Master card, I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $240,000.00 dollars from THOMAS FREDDIE UNLIMITED Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy and they ALSO OFFER FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE. get yours from THOMAS FREDDIE UNLIMITED HACKERS today. Kindly contact them by Email thomasunlimitedhackers@gmail.com

    Thank You and God bless

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good Blog.Credit scores are the carte de visite for both, the small businesses or for the well-established businesses. Getting a proper loan for a startup or a new venture is a task in itself. And, if it is accompanied by a poor credit history or low credit scores, then the task becomes even more difficult. Most banks do not prefer to provide start up business loans for new ventures. So, it becomes a herculean task to get bad credit business loans from them.Is having a poor credit score stopping you from starting your own business? Avail business loans
    From  Mr Pedro, Mr Pedro is a loan officer who works with a USA loan company and they offer international loans at 2% annual return. Here is Mr Pedro email contact  pedroloanss@gmail.com     and start your new venture.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I was searching for loan to sort out my bills& debts, then i saw comments about Blank ATM Credit Card that can be hacked to withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting (smithhackingcompanyltd@gmail.com} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with$50,000,000.00 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, after 24 hours later, i was shock to see the UPS agent in my resident with a parcel{card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work's after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. This hackers are USA based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this Via: smithhackingcompanyltd@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1(360)6370612

    ReplyDelete
  26. Dear Sir / Madam

    Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you need funds to finance your project? We Offers guaranteed loan services of any amount and to any part of the world for (Individuals, Companies, Realtor and Corporate Bodies) interest rate of 2% within 1 year to 50 years repayment duration period to any part of the world. We give out loans within the range of $1,000 to $100,000,000 USD. Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority.

    For application and more information send replies to the following

    Lender's Name: Scott Tucker

    Lender's Email: scotttuckerloanfund@gmail.com

    What app Number: +16182279611

    ReplyDelete

  27. The Loan Fund worked extensively with me to help me anticipate some of the issues that my business may face. Not many lenders would go to that length. They’ve been extremely supportive and a great resource.
    Working with Mr Pedro helped me develop my business plan, ideas and brand before getting started, so I was prepared to open a successful business when I received my loan from Mr Pedro, a loan officer with a huge heart of honesty.
    Contact Mr Pedro on pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. DO YOU NEED A PERSONAL/BUSINESS/INVESTMENT LOAN? CONTACT US TODAY VIA WhatsApp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    HELLO
    Loan Offer Alert For Everyone! Are you financially down and you need an urgent credit/financial assistance? Or are you in need of a loan to start-up/increase your business or buy your dream house. Are you in search of a legit loan? Tired of Seeking Loans and Mortgages? Have you been turned down by your banks? Have you also been scammed once? Have you lost money to scammers or to Binary Options and Cryptocurrency Trading, We will help you recover your lost money and stolen bitcoin by our security FinanceRecovery Team 100% secured, If you are in financial pains consider your financial trauma over. We Offer LOANS from $3,000.00 Min. to $30,000,000.00 Max. at 2% interest rate NO MATTER YOUR CREDIT SCORE. GET YOUR INSTANT LOAN APPROVAL 100% GUARANTEED TODAY VIA WhatsApp:+19292227023 Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete
  29. Good day, I am super happy now because I have just received my € 69,000 loan from this good company - LAPO. Do well to contact them if you need a quick loan. Contact them now via this email: (lapofunding960@gmail.com) or WhatsApp: +447883183014

    ReplyDelete
  30. INSTANT AFFORDABLE PERSONAL/BUSINESS/HOME/INVESTMENT LOAN OFFER WITHOUT COST/STRESS CONTACT US TODAY VIA Whatsapp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello, Do you need an urgent loan to support your business or in any purpose? we are certified and legitimate and international licensed loan Company. We offer loans to Business firms, companies and individuals at an affordable interest rate of 2% , It might be a short or long term loan or even if you have poor credit, we shall process your loan as soon as we receive your application. we are an independent financial institution. We have built up an excellent reputation over the years in providing various types of loans to thousands of our customers. We Offer guaranteed loan services of any amount to people all over the globe, we offer easy Personal loans,Commercial/business loan,Car loan Leasing/equipment finance, Debt consolidation loan, Home loan, ETC with either a good or bad credit history. If you are in need of a loan do contact us via Whatsapp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Share this to help a soul right now, Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  31. Get BLANK ATM Programmed Card and cash money directly in any ATM Machine around you. There is no risk of being caught, because the card has been programmed in such a way that it's not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you. Now email us today at our E-mail address at: jimleehacker07@gmail.com or Whats-app: +1 (503) 278-0569 for you to get your own Programmed Card today

    ReplyDelete