Asynchronous Tracking Code bank of america construction loans: Bank of America to China Construction Bank Wire Transfer

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bank of America to China Construction Bank Wire Transfer

Hey everyone. Searched through the forums. And it looks like if I open a China Construction Bank account, I can make a wire transfer to this account from a Bank of America account WITHOUT the normal $45 wire transfer fee.

So I set a China Construction Bank Account up. I had someone in the states initiate a transfer on a joint account (which I am part owner) to my new CCB account. However, my stateside owner indicated me that BofA was going to charge me $45 for the transfer.

Customer Service at BofA also indicated that I'd be charged a $45 wire transfer fee. I tried to explain that it was a special partnership between BofA and China Construction Bank to no avail. Perhaps this is an obscure partnership some representatives are not aware of?

Has anyone made a wire transfer recently and can attest that there is indeed no wire transfer fee, despite what a walk-in teller and phone customer rep might say?

No comments:

Post a Comment